Integrative Care Management Honoring mind, body and spirit.
Your elder loved one has started to have problems physically and/or having problems coping. You are starting to worry they are no longer safe doing things the way they always have but don't wish to take away their dignity and control over their own lives.
We can help them retain their independence, stay safe and remain at their highest potential. Elder Options can see that they get everything they need, from hair appointments to medical appointments to helping them age in place in their own homes.
Elder Options is a full-service professional care management company. We provide peace and reassurance to elders and those with mental disabilities and their families by giving them the best experience possible in life and encouraging independence and giving them a sense of control. All the while keeping them safe and tended.
Our professional Geriatric Care Managers can assist with a wide range of services, including:
- Managing medical care
- Acting as advocates for our clients and a liaison for families when relatives don't live nearby
- Screening, arranging and monitoring in-home care
- Negotiating through complex health care systems
- Reviewing financial, legal or medical issues and offering safe referrals
- Care plan assessments
- Securing Medicaid and other little known benefits
- Nutrition assistance
- Home modification
- Transportation and socialization
- Helping decide when it's time to move to a facility and assisting with that move
- Making sure clients who are on hospice stay in control and their wishes honored